Potassium Hydrogen Persulfate Disinfectant Powder /KHSO5
Usage & Dosage
|Disinfection Objects||Dosage(mg/L)||Disinfection Time||Usage|
|Air & Surfaces||30||15minutes||Wipe, soak, spray|
|Hospital Waste Water||3||30 minutes||Add to waste water|
For daily disinfection: put 1g powder into 500ml water and we can get disinfection solution.
For drinking water disinfection: 1g powder for 250L-500L water; Water can be drink after 30 minutes.
1. This Disinfectant powder is for external use only, not for internal use; Keep out of reach of children.
2. It has bleaching and fading effect on colored fabrics and corrosion effect on metals. Use it on metal and colored fabrics with caution.
3. Prepare and use the disinfection solution timely.
4. This product has irritating and corrosive effect. Wear full masks and gloves when prepare solution. Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water and consult a doctor.
5. Don’t use this product with other disinfectants, reducing substances, alkali or organic compounds.
6. Slight package expansion won’t affect product quality.
7. Stored under cool, dry, ventilated place; keep away from inflammable things.